Wednesday 18 July 2007

Blogger: stop stealing my space

Does anyone know why Blogger is adamant on removing spaces when you post? When I post code snippets it always decides to cut down all my spaces making my code snippets look a bit short on the indentation.

What's more annoying is that everytime I edit a post it takes a few more spaces away leaving the code without indentation and I have to re-indent everytime I do an edit!

I've searched the site for options but can find nothing that says "stop stealing my spaces". Any clues?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
West Malling, Kent, United Kingdom
I am a ThoughtWorker and general Memeologist living in the UK. I have worked in IT since 2000 on many projects from public facing websites in media and e-commerce to rich-client banking applications and corporate intranets. I am passionate and committed to making IT a better world.